NWHA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 way exchange

2 posters

Go down

3 way exchange Empty 3 way exchange

Post by ratty40 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 pm

hi handed our forms in personally at your offices on thursday 15 jan for this 3 way exchange and just got email off girl in denbigh saying dg is going to visit her on 3 feb and was just wondering if this means that it will take another few weeks after this before anything is put in like a decision made or if exchange is going through anyway and visit is just a formality and how long after this it could likely take (i know about the 42 day rule thing but not the answer i want lol) as was hoping this could go through as quick as possible as desperately need to get back to where family are with better job prospects because being here is causing such a huge strain on us as a family and i dont want us to have a marriage breakdown due to the stress and pressure this is having on us also girl in denbigh has a baby due in march so also doesnt need any added stress and needs to be nearer to her family (who live in colwyn bay) for support please can someone help us all to get settled as soon as possible thankyou
ratty40
ratty40

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

3 way exchange Empty Re: 3 way exchange

Post by ratty40 Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:18 pm

thx for quick reply other reasons for asking is that other parties involved have been in touch saying they have both had inspections already with no problems and house where we are moving to states that her boyfriend who will be moving in with her at denbigh has secured a job in wrexham to start on the 2 feb so obviously needs to get there quick as well because he cannot afford to lodge out and travel back to leics at weekends also julie (my wife) is really stressed with all this at the minute because she is so desperately missing her daughters and grandkids which we have no chance of seeing whilst we are here with it being so far away and no money to travel we really are hoping someone can help us get this move quicker than anything we are just so at each others throats here and it is very very upsetting please see if you can get dg to go over and see claire in denbigh sooner and do our check sooner rather than later and get us moving as we are all so desperate to move for different reasons i know but all need it as soon as possible please help us and thankyou..pat
ratty40
ratty40

Back to top Go down

Post by ratty40 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 am

hi just got back on internet and would just like to send a big thankyou to douglas graham for his help in making our exchange go pretty quick and well considering the hiccups and to viv perry for always answering me so thanks and all the best for the future...pat
ratty40
ratty40

Back to top Go down

Post by viv.perry Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks for your comments. We hope that you will be very happy in your new home. Good luck for the future.
viv.perry
viv.perry

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down