NWHA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brilliant day out for little ones particularly

Go down

brilliant day out for little ones particularly Empty brilliant day out for little ones particularly

Post by imagranny Tue May 20, 2008 12:12 am

Sorry - it's me again! But I wanted to let you know about a great place that my son took his little family to last Sunday - Gypsy Wood. It's just to the left of Bontnewydd (past Caernarfon), on the Caethro road, and it's a nature reserve with a lake and all sorts of birds and farm animals. But there's also a massive model railway, ride on train on a track that toddlers can actually drive, and loads of ride on toys, including Thomas the Tank - and you may even see a Fairy or two! flower

I couldn't download a pic for you to see my little gransdon having a great time, but they've got a great website. The admission for a family of 4 is £16 but there aren't extra costs inside, and there's loads of picnic tables for a whole day out. It's hard being a young family these days with costs being high, and so many places are a rip-off, so it was a nice change to find one that was good value.
imagranny
imagranny

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum