NWHA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants

3 posters

Go down

Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants Empty Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants

Post by Tenant Blin Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 am

Nid ydwyf yn byw ar un o stadau'r Gymdeithas Tai. Rwyf yn bwy mewn tŷ unigol sydd yn eiddo iddynt ar stad sydd yn gymysgedd o dai cyngor a thai preifat. Rwy'n teimlo bod fy nhŷ a fy nheulu yn cael ei anwybyddu, gan hynny, gan y Gymdeithas.

Nid ydym yn rhan o unrhyw "gylch rheolaidd o atgyweirio". Pan fo son yng nghylchgrawn y Gymdeithas am drefn atgyweirio mae tŷ ni yn cael ei anghofio. Wrth inni gwyno am ddiffygion yn y tŷ mae'n rhaid disgwyl yn hirach am ymateb gan nad oes bendith cyfleuster gennym o gael yr un weithwyr i ddelio a ni a thŷ cyfagos.

Rwy'n teimlo'n ysgymun o'r Gymdeithas, ar yr ymylon. Oes yna denantiaid unigol eraill sy'n teimlo'r un fath o rwystredigaeth?

I don't live on a NW Housing Society estate. I live in an individual house owned by the society on an estate that is a mix of council and private housing. Because of my situaiton I feel that my house and my family are ignored by the HA.

We are not a part of any “regular repair plan”. When the HA's magazine mentions improvement programmes, our house isn't included. If we complain about faults in the house we have to wait longer for a response, because our house can't be included in a work sheet that includes a similar job for a neighbour.

I feel that I am very much a peripheral tenant, not part of the Society's plans. Are there other individual tenants who feel the same? Or is my situation unique?

Tenant Blin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants Empty Re: Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants

Post by helen_mawson Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 am

I tend to think that we are lucky to have affordable homes in the first place. I know that the housing association are there if we have a dire problem and am grateful for that. But i also know that they own a lot of properties, and there are going to be a lot of properties with problems worse than I have.

I think with a lack of money everywhere, I just have to be patient and wait my turn. I mean, there are things which I would LIKE to have done, but they are not priority, I mean if they were, they would get done.

helen_mawson

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants Empty Re: Tenantiaid yr ymylon / Peripheral Tenants

Post by viv.perry Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Tenant Blin wrote:Nid ydwyf yn byw ar un o stadau'r Gymdeithas Tai. Rwyf yn bwy mewn tŷ unigol sydd yn eiddo iddynt ar stad sydd yn gymysgedd o dai cyngor a thai preifat. Rwy'n teimlo bod fy nhŷ a fy nheulu yn cael ei anwybyddu, gan hynny, gan y Gymdeithas.

Nid ydym yn rhan o unrhyw "gylch rheolaidd o atgyweirio". Pan fo son yng nghylchgrawn y Gymdeithas am drefn atgyweirio mae tŷ ni yn cael ei anghofio. Wrth inni gwyno am ddiffygion yn y tŷ mae'n rhaid disgwyl yn hirach am ymateb gan nad oes bendith cyfleuster gennym o gael yr un weithwyr i ddelio a ni a thŷ cyfagos.

Rwy'n teimlo'n ysgymun o'r Gymdeithas, ar yr ymylon. Oes yna denantiaid unigol eraill sy'n teimlo'r un fath o rwystredigaeth?

I don't live on a NW Housing Society estate. I live in an individual house owned by the society on an estate that is a mix of council and private housing. Because of my situaiton I feel that my house and my family are ignored by the HA.

We are not a part of any “regular repair plan”. When the HA's magazine mentions improvement programmes, our house isn't included. If we complain about faults in the house we have to wait longer for a response, because our house can't be included in a work sheet that includes a similar job for a neighbour.

I feel that I am very much a peripheral tenant, not part of the Society's plans. Are there other individual tenants who feel the same? Or is my situation unique?

Diolch i chi am eich sylwadau am ein fforwm.

Buasem yn hoffi eich sicrhau eich bod chi a'ch teulu yn bwysig iawn i ni; fel y mae ein holl denantiaid, ac mae'n ddrwg gennym eich bod yn teimlo'n ynysig yn y ffordd yma. Mae'n ddealladwy pan nad ydych yn cael y cyfleon i ymuno a rhai gweithgareddau yr ydym yn eu paratoi, fel ymweliadau stad a sioe ar daith. Rydym yn dueddol o ymweld a'r stadau gan fod gennym fwy o gyfrifoldeb yno yn nhermau edrych ar ol yr holl amgylchedd – tir lunio, maes parcio a.y.b. tra mae'n bur debyg i chi mae'r Cyngor sydd yn goruchwylio, neu yn achos stadau prefiat nid oes neb.

Yn ein cylchgrawn nesa byddwn yn hysbysu tenantiad sut y gallent fod yn fwy cyfrannog un ai mewn grwp neu fel unigolyn - byddwn yn falch o'ch croesawu.

Ynglyn a'r mater o ddiweddaru ein heiddo, rydan ni ar hyn o bryd yn gweithio ar raglen o welliannau i'n holl dai hyd at y flwyddyn 2012. Rydym yn y gorffennol wedi cyhoeddi rhestr trefn o'r tai, ond ers hynny rydan ni wedi cyflawni archwiliad cyflwr stoc pellach. Nid ydym wedi cyhoeddi rhestr adolygiedig, ond os y cysylltwch a ni gyda'ch cyfeiriad, byddwn yn gallu eich hysbysu o ba welliannau y byddwch yn ei dderbyn a bras amcan o bryd.

Thank you for your comments on our forum.

We would like to assure you that you and your family are very important to us, as are all our tenants, and we are sorry that you feel isolated in this way. It is understandable when you don’t have the opportunity to join certain activities that we put on, such as estate visits and roadshows. We tend to visit the estates because we have more of a responsibility there in terms of looking after the whole environment – landscaping, car parks etc, whereas for you this is probably overseen by the Council, or in the case of a private estate, by no-one.

In our next magazine we will be letting tenants know how they can get involved more, both in groups and individually – we will be pleased to welcome you.
viv.perry
viv.perry

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum