NWHA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asset Management Team Progress

4 posters

Go down

Asset Management Team Progress Empty Asset Management Team Progress

Post by jude.horsnell Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:33 pm

With the new Head of Asset Management, Garry O’Brien, taking up his post today, the new Asset Management team is taking shape. Other staff now in post in the new team are:

Alan Edwards – Major Works Surveyor
Gail Cox – Asset Management Administrator
John Johnson – Contracts Officer

Recruitment is now taking place to fill other posts within the new structure, so we are currently in a transition period. However, the new team is progressing well. I’d like to wish all the staff every success in their new roles and in taking the service forward.

jude.horsnell

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Asset Management Team Progress Empty New Posts within Maintenance

Post by john.johnson Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:58 pm

[This post has been moved to the staff section for discussion.]

Last edited by Jason Webster on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to staff forum for discussion)
john.johnson
john.johnson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Asset Management Team Progress Empty Re: Asset Management Team Progress

Post by homer Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am

So when is this new asset management going to sort out my flat?...I have been without heating and hot water for 12 months! yes thats right!...jokes over , can I have a new gas boiler... please the one I have has been condemmned as dangerous...thank you....

homer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Asset Management Team Progress Empty Please contact our Customer Services Department

Post by john.johnson Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Dear Homer,

We are concerned about your report and would like to speak to you, but unfortunately we do not have your contact details.

Could you please contact our Customer Services Centre on 01492 572727. The Head Of Assett Management, Garry O'Brien, would like to speak to you. If for any reason he is not available when you call another member of the team will speak to you and I'm sure Garry O'Brien will contact you.

Thanks,

John Johnson

For the information of all Forum Users - the Forum is not the place to "Report" or enquire about particular repairs as stated on the main Maintence Forum Page as follows:

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT use this section of the forum to "report" a repair issue. This section is for discussion only.To report a repair, please contact our Customer Services Department on 01492 572727
john.johnson
john.johnson

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jennie9103 Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:28 pm

i wish *the technical officer* would stop flobbing me off, i dont find its fair that next door get a double glazing door, but iam getting a wooden door,which i dont think they are safe, a tiny little piece of pliy wood, that is discrimation, she is no different from me. but im looking Mad into complaining to the top man thanks jennie 07707508473

Last edited by john.shepherd on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removal of personal information)

jennie9103

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down